Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thing 9

I was interested in thing 9--an online word processing program. This would be helpful to folks who don't have such a program on their own pc. I had a wireless user trying to install a Word program in their laptop, and would have been happy to inform them of either Googledoc or Zoho Writer if I'd know of them.
I was not impressed with the editing task, could barely read the old documents and could quite figure out the editing technique. It was much more useful to me to create my own document which I successfully emailed to several accounts, however, not necessarily my blog. I think our forefathers would have been amazed at the processes we have, but appalled by the duplication of efforts and waste of time trying to get these things to work. (That may be my own take on electronic wizardry.)

No comments: