Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thing 14 Library Thing

Once again it doesn't quite work.
I toured Library Thing and added my 5 books. Nice to see the covers. Tried adding it to my blog, but am missing some important connection. Oh well, I get E for effort.

This is a cute trick for folks who love making lists, tracking their reading records and ranking. It is also fine to connect to other readers. I would recommend my patrons to give it a try.

GRRL, my library, prints bookmarks with book lists organized by genre, author, topic, or any other way that seems to be helpful for a reader. They seem to be appreciated. They are a
hard copy that can be referred to when one is away from one's electronic connection. (It happens some times...)

Good Reads might be a good place for people to practice making book reports/reviews.

No comments: