Friday, April 4, 2008

Thing 23 Final Thoughts

I am pleased to be finishing the 23 Things. It has been a remarkable learning experience, very frustrating at times, but empowering and entertaining as well. I will continue to use some of the tools, hope to become more skilled at others. I would like to find ways to use them in the library setting, and maybe with the creative ideas of others who have worked through 23 things, we will be able to come up with ways to interest teens in book clubs or adults in 2.0 tools.
I've said before, I intend to review the things we've just gone through, and hopefully come up with a clearer picture of possible uses. There will be more opportunity to view blogs as well. It's been encouraging to realize that I'm not the only one who had trouble with various things.
I appreciate the efforts that went into putting this together, and would consider participating in another program.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I'm glad you overall liked the 23 Things experience. It can be frustrating at times, and overwhelming, but I bet you'll keep up with a bunch of these tools.

Congrats on finishing, and I love seeing your blog still thrive!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach