Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 22 Ways to Keep up

I have learned a lot, mainly that I really don't know nearly enough.
I plan to start over, reviewing the many things, and taking the time to understand what I glossed over the first time through. I think that after experiencing the subsequent things, I should have much more understanding and ability to make better choices about what is useful to me, what could be used in my library setting, and what is not for me at all. (I like to say negative knowledge is good too)

I really need to review the RSS feed idea and decide what I want to have fed to me. I have to develop the habit of looking at the sites that are so conveniently updated. I want to learn to plan better, use calendar reminders and stickies to keep on top of things. I have bookmarked (the old fashioned technique, I know, but it's one I can keep track of) several sites that I think will be useful. I may even decide to try the games.

I noticed that someone wrote that they hoped the 23 things site would remain active for a long time so that we have the links to refer back to. This would be very helpful.

No comments: