Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing 5

I can't believe the time I spend trying to do a task, and it just doesn't get done!!!!

I tried to make another trading card as an example of how they could be used to disseminate library information. I took a couple photos of areas of my library showing the various collections and how they are displayed. (We are attempting to promote library expansion, and maybe the obvious crowding will show up here.) I wanted to have the trading card of the children's toy table next to this posting, but it is at the bottom of the archived posts. Tsk! I know they can be moved somewhat, but don't have the patience tonite to pursue the matter.

Several times the question has come up regarding personal attitudes about using photos on blogs. It is hard not to feel vulnerable when one's face is out there in front of whoever cares to look. Maybe that is more of an issue when one lives in a small town where one is recognized by everone. Anonymity frees up the inhibitions.... It's too late to think anymore... time for a game of solitaire.

No comments: