Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Back

This is just so complicated.

I have 2 email accounts, 2 blogs, 2 google reader accounts, and they are all mixed up. When I was logged into my yahoo email I created one blog and one reader, and the same happened accidentally (I didn't realize I was logged into the other email account) when I tried to get to the blog and reader, and suddenly there I was with duplicate accounts. Now I have a hard time keeping my passwords straight to get to where I want to go. Sheesh!

What has the 23 Things project done to all these free internet tools? What chaos with all the rookies trying and messing things up. You originators of 23 Things bear a heavy weight of responsibility....

I don't know if or when I'll get back here. Just now I have more pressing tasks (that's almost a pun, as I intend to do some sewing.) to attend. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I know it's a lot of tools and a lot of passwords to remember, but when you're all done with this, pick and choose what you want to keep doing and delete your accounts in the others. We don't expect you to use everything, that would be a lot, but I'm so happy you're learning about them!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach